středa 31. srpna 2011

Me and Models II.

After Viktor&Rolf S/S 2011

with Patricia van der Vliet


After Jean Paul Gaultier S/S 2011

with Karolína Kurková
I think she was surprised to hear Slovak language


with Constance Jablonski


After Céline S/S 2011

with Kinga Rajzak
She was so nice in reality and I love her voice!



with Caroline Brasch Nielsen


After Costume National S/S 2011

with Kamila Filipčíková

After John Galliano S/S 2011

with Karlie Kloss
I completely changed my opinion on her during fashion week (I wasn't fan of her before). She was always smiling and she was always coming the last one from the shows (usually with her best friend Jourdan) it's good because you know that there are no other girls in the backstage and you can go to another show :D Half of her body was in car when this picture was taken (as you can see in the second picture)! Now I'm a big fan of her ;)



After Stella McCartney S/S 2011

with Anja Rubik


Big thanks to Bobby who take majority of those photos!
And excuse my english, please!

3 komentáře:

  1. wau riadne ulovkove fotografie:)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. pěkný blog http://mit-svuj-styl.blogspot.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. hey!! I love your blog! how did you get all of these great pictures with the models? Thats so amazing! Too bad youre not posting anymore :( I hope you will continue at some point, I really enjoy reading your posts ;) I just came across your old blog cause I was googeling for street style of ginta lapina! Shes such a great model! They all are :) Anyway, hope youre having a good time! And thanks for the great pictures :)

    OdpovědětVymazat