úterý 30. srpna 2011

Me and Models in Paris

I decided to post the rest of my pictures with models in one (or two) post(s)...

After Balmain S/S 2011

with Snejana Onopka
I'm looking like an idiot :/ but I'm happy to have a picture with Snej :p


with Isabeli Fonatana 


After Dior S/S 2011

with Maryna Linchuk


After Isabel Marant S/S 2011

with Karmen Pedaru


with Edita Vilkeviciute
She is always so nice :)


with Kasia Struss
She is gorgeous even with platinum blonde hair


with Anna Selezneva
I know it's blurry...but I have better pictures with Anna from Milano


with Sasha Pivovarova
Not the best picture of me but who cares if Sasha is next to me :D


with Maryna Linchuk
This is definitely my favourite picture of me with a model


After Lanvin S/S 2011

with Freja Beha Erichsen
Freja is one my favourites and I'm more than happy to have a picture wit her but this image makes me think of Laurel and Hardy :D


with Sigrid Agren


with Frida Gustavsson


with Olga Sherer


Big thanks to Bobby who take majority of those photos!
And excuse my english, please!

2 komentáře:

  1. to je užasnyyy! i já chci s takovýma kráskama! :D:))))

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. wow, tebe sa podaril teda riadny úlovok :)

    www.timea-timbo.blogspot.com

    OdpovědětVymazat